The University of Richmond Parking Services provides safe, convenient, and accessible parking for the faculty, staff, students, and visitors of the University.
Summer Office hours (4/25 - 8/22/2016)
Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
This will be the third and final phase of the reconfiguration of the campus road network called for in the 2011 Campus Master Plan. Summer construction will occur in three phases to ensure the campus community experiences as little inconvenience as possible. Detour signs and flag personnel will assist vehicle, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic to ensure the safety of our campus community.
For detailed information the road project, Click Here.
For information on road and parking lots affected by each phase of the project, Click Here.
Students wishing to leave their vehicle on campus for any part of the summer, must complete and submit the summer parking form, http://tinyurl.com/hv2klv3
All vehicles must be insured to be parked on campus. If you have any questions, contact Parking Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking on Twitter
- ALL students (include 2016 grads) should park in student parking lots on campus
- Recent graduates are NOT considered visitors until their permits expire in August 2016.
- Handicapped parking will be available in the lower half of lot B3 and B4 #spidergrad2016
- Commencement parking will be available in all parking lots off Boatwright Drive & Richmond Way #spidergrad2016
- The road area near Tyler Haynes Commons overpass is not accessible at this time. Pleas find alternate traffic routes.
- Summer parking regulations allow students to park in resident & commuter student parking lots
- Students with permits from the fall or spring of this year are still active through August.
- Summer Parking regulations begin Monday May 9
- Beach week is coming up, check your email for details about leaving your car on campus!
- We've just updated our registration forms for next year. They are coming in but won't be processed until late July 2016.
- Incoming and outgoing traffic will be diverted to the Gateway Entrance from Towana Road and UR Drive Entrance from River Road.
- BOATWRIGHT DRIVE IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY FROM THREE CHOPT ROAD TO CAMPUS DRIVE. Please expect delays.
- If you are leaving your vehicle unattended on campus over break please leave your car in your assigned parking lot
- Break Parking regulations will be in effect over Spring Break: students may park in any other STUDENT commuter or resident parking lots
- There will be no shuttle service to Carytown at 6:00PM
- At this time all commuter parking in lots R8, R10 (B-School Lot), and B6 (X LOT) are full.
- Lot X LOT is completely full! If this is your lot please park in B5 (near frat row) or call Parking to make a prior arrangement 289-8703
- RT @urichmond: Update: UR closing at 10:15 a.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Sunday. Classes & events during this time frame are cancelled. https://…
- #WinterDrivingTips Avoid abrupt braking or steering
- #WinterDrivingTips Stick to major driving areas and intersections if you can
- #WinterDrivingTips Give snow plows and salt trucks plenty of time to prepare the roads
- #WinterDrivingTips Drive slowly and cautiously
- Don't drive if you don't have to! If you must go out review some quick winter driving tips
- #WinterParkingTips #WinterizeYourVehicle. Top up fluids. Gas up. Check tire pressure and battery levels.
- If you have already registered and not picked up or received your permit contact us immediately to get a new permit
- Hey parking pals! Be sure that you get your new car registered asap. Replacement permits are issued at no additional cost
- DMV To Go will be on campus today from 9-4p in the University Forum! Full service DMV services are available.
- Lots B3 - B7 will be closed on TODAY, Dec 22nd & Jan 2nd for basketball games. No parking will be allowed 2 hours prior to the game.
- Parking lot W41 (chapel lot) will be closed over break for construction. Please move your vehicle!
- Students in 1200-1300 UFA please move your vehicle from lot A43 before tomorrow morning. Paving will begin at 7:00AM
- RT @URTransit: Break hours begin next week as well. We'll be open from 8:30a to 4:00p
- If you plan on leaving your vehicle on campus over break please contact our office before you leave!
- It's prior arrangement season 🌚 let us help you make it through finals week. Call in to get permission to park in a closer student lot
- If you are remaining on campus over break, summer parking regulations will be in place. This regulation will be in place from 11/25-11/27.
- If you are leaving your car on campus over the break, all students must park their vehicle in their assigned parking lot.
- Robins Ctr Parking Lots Closed, Fri, Nov 13th @ 5pm, 2 hours before the men's basketball game. Visit, https://t.co/r2rCiHUNt4 for more info.
- RT @urichmond: The inauguration ceremony for 10th UR President Ronald A. Crutcher begins shortly. Watch at https://t.co/Eua96Hu84d #newspid…
- For more questions visit: http://t.co/zICtK3oBWa or refer to the email sent by URPD
- All students living on the Richmond side of campus should park in lot B6 (X Lot)
- Students living on Westhampton campus are encourage to remain in their assigned lot
- Lot W30 (dining hall lot) will be closed to students and non-dining hall staff
- All lots off Gateway Road will be reserved for non-university guests
- Richmond way will be a no parking area.
- The UCI Bike Race will be on campus this weekend!
- Check out the Parking Skim! http://t.co/6ABRNbUn6Y
- Fall hours resume today, we're open from 8:30- 7:00 pm today
- All permits can be picked up from parking services. If you registered before Sunday at 4:00 please got to Parking to pick up you permit !
- Please please please.. Make it easier on yourself and pre-register online fore coming to get your permit!
- If you're on campus without a permit when Parking Services is closed, park in lots W40, B6 or the A lots and come in as soon as you can
- Parking will be open Today and Sunday from 12-4
- Pre-registration is lit http://t.co/b7b3sIXF9N
- We will also be open arrival weekend Aug 22-23 from 12-4pm for registration and permit pick up
- Parking permit pick up: Monday, August 17th through Friday, August 21st from 8:30a - 4:00p.
- The 2015-16 GRTC Bus Passes are now in the office. Be sure to register for your new bus pass the old passes will be expiring soon!
- Don't wait in lines, register online before your come in and pick up your registration packet
- If you have arrived early for camps or RA/OA-prep be sure to register your car for the school year! @RichmondOMA @UR_SAAC @SpiderAthletics
- UR was featured on The Today Show for great financial aid during a segment on The Princeton Review Top Colleges.https://t.co/Sj8m56QVsU
- 👀 http://t.co/FaQVFdTJCi
- G'd up #registeryourcar #getthatgpermit #clubparking #sweetspiderswag #SpiderPride http://t.co/5dkgcqcuFJ
- For students studying abroad.. You CANNOT leave your vehicle on campus while you are abroad or reserve a permit
- The Parking Services office is closed today in observance of the Independence Day holiday
- Remember, permits from Fall '14 or Spring '15 are active until August '15. Permits purchased in the summer will expire in August '15 too!
- Student athletes and summer camps, be sure to register you car if you haven't already.
- RT @URNews2Use: No street parking on Keller Rd or Westhampton Way till 8/17 @urichmond More; details on summer construction: http://t.co/tO…
- The Office of Parking and Transportation will be closed Monday, May 25, 2015 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
- W29 and W30 (Dhall lots) are closed to students. A new 45$ citation fee has been created for violators
- Westhampton Way is closed for North Court renovations and Keller Road will be no parking for the summer.
- W41 is closed for the summer due to construction
- Road closures mean changes to parking as well! http://t.co/Ft2s68YvB4
- No Dhall parking for students until after 5pm ..Monday through Friday ..all year round
- No students does NOT mean no rules. Faculty/staff and visitor are still off limits to student before 5pm during the week!
- Please be aware of the new construction zones this summer: http://t.co/CeeyXwoSJ3
- Students can now park in all of the student lots. Faculty/staff and visitor parking is still off limits before 5pm during week
- Parking regulations are still enforced even after classes are over
- Persons wishing to leave their vehicle on campus for any part of the summer must submit the summer parking form, http://t.co/EIfl4NAVkE